Old news from Armidale and New England

Local news from newspaper archives

Death by Choking

with one comment

Barrier Miner (Broken Hill, NSW), Tuesday 5 March 1889

SYDNEY, Tuesday.

While taking tea at the Royal Hotel, in Armidale, John Tobin was choked in attempting to swallow a piece of meat, and died a few seconds afterwards, before medical aid could arrive.

Written by macalba

September 6, 2011 at 7:54 am

Posted in Uncategorized

Tagged with

One Response

Subscribe to comments with RSS.

  1. Macalba has returned. Welcome back.

    Jon Burne

    September 6, 2011 at 9:42 pm


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s